Celebrate the Trail’s transformation!
Green Bay Trail Day is organized by the Friends of the Green Bay Trail and sponsored by Charles Schwab as part of the Glencoe and Winnetka Sesquicentennial celebrations. Activities for cyclists, walkers, runners, photographers, dog walkers, and gardeners will line the trail between Glencoe’s Scott and South Avenues. View the trail’s restored sites, its natural beauty and enjoy its recreational opportunities.
Bring family and friends for FREE food, music and more:
- Enjoy breakfast bites and fruit drinks provided by Charles Schwab
- Treat your dog to a dog biscuit
- Join a scavenger hunt
- Get a new bike water bottle
- Try Shelton Park’s new fitness pods
- Take 10,000 steps in one walk
- Learn how to avoid and treat running injuries
- Take home native plant seeds and purchase native plants
- Learn to identify invasive plants at home
- Take a trail photo and enter a photography contest
- Visit the Monarch hatchery to witness butterfly metamorphosis
- “Paint the Trail” – paint the panels of the new Trail mural
- Listen to the jazzy folk music of the “B Naturals”
- Enter a raffle sponsored by Charles Schwab
We are environmental stewards of the Green Bay Trail. Our mission is to promote a healthy natural corridor for the well-being of individuals and surrounding communities.